The theatrette has fixed raked seating capacity for 200 and fully integrated multimedia equipment, all with remote panel control. With brand-new upgrades, including five high-definition projectors, this room has the capacity to facilitate a wide range of conferencing and presentation formats.
Two seating rows are also fitted with power outlets to enable easy use of personal technology. Immediately adjacent to the theatrette and bathed in natural light, the Conference Centre foyer is a convenient location for morning tea or networking drinks for up to 90 people.
- Raked seating with lecture tablets and four wheelchair spaces
- Five high-definition Epson laser projectors
- 300-inch diagonal widescreen projection
- Rear foldback screens
- Three high-definition broadcast cameras with recording capability
- Stage with wheelchair accessibility
- Extensive microphone network
- Remote system control
- Hearing loop
For more access information please head to The State Library Victoria website.